Transform the beloved bandana into 16 beautiful projects. Whether it's the classic red or a trendier color such as purple or black, bandanas make a statement as a wardrobe accent, costume accessory, or even an adorable neck tie for Fido. Well, now you can take this iconic cloth beyond the typical application with Take a Bandana, a do-it-yourself book that features 16 beautiful surprise projects for your home and garden.
The projects fall into four main sections:
- Outside entertaining: flag, bunting, picnic cloth, wreath
- In the workroom: pincushions, knitting bag, knitting-needle purse, sewing-needle book
- In the bedroom: padded coat hangers, pajama case, quilt, shoe bags
- Out and about: credit-card wallet, shopping basket tidy, camera strap, notebook covers
- PLUS there are 270 color photographs throughout as well as clear step-by-step instructions to complete all 16 projects in no time
No sewing experience required—not a stitch! This attractive new title in the Take a... series presents 16 original, easy-to-make projects that upcycle the timeless bandana into striking and practical makes. The bright colors and patterns, along with the imaginative projects, net fun and functional items you'll love.
Order your copy today!
About the Author Jemima Schlee is a prolific contributor to Making magazine and has also contributed to Country Homes & Interiors. Jemima has worked in the design industry for 9 years as a graphic designer and was Art Director for Laura Ashley Ltd (Interiors and Fashion worldwide). She now lives in Brighton, England. This is her first book. Her website is www.jemimaschlee.co.uk.
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Intro No ISBN 978-1-86108-788-1 Video No Author Jemima Schlee Publication Year 2015 Dimensions 7 1/2 x 9 1/16 Pages 136 Photo 270 Drawings No Other Formats No Cover Paperback
A GMC Book
Write Your Own Review