Look into fashion’s crystal ball to see what’s trending for spring! Even if you’re brand-new to sewing, SewStylish Spring 2015 is the best place to learn how to create up-to-the-minute outfits you’ll absolutely love. Packed with exciting photos and great ideas, this issue is divided into three sections:
- Designer Secrets
- Smart Sewing
- Easy, Elegant Projects
Fresh designs with contemporary flair. With SewStylish Spring 2015 in hand you’ll have the scoop on what’s hot on the fashion scene, yet simple enough for beginners and intermediate sewers. You’ll also find a brand-new Simplicity SewStylish pattern that you’ll want to make right away. Our editors and the Simplicity staff designed it for what today’s audience wants – clothing that’s flattering, versatile, on-trend, and fun to make.
SewStylish is designed with you in mind. Our editors are serious about encouraging curious sewers to learn new techniques and everything involved with sewing beautiful clothes that look and feel great. Here are a few techniques you learn how to do:
- Assess a pattern and fix any problems before sewing so you get it right the first time, saving time and effort.
- Create an on-trend cropped version of any jacket with an easy pattern alteration.
- Easily repair zippers with clear advice from expert sewing instructors.
- Shorten a zipper when you can’t find the zipper length you need.
- Design painted fabric prints with easy to use paint sticks from an art-supply store.
- Lengthen or shorten pants and learn how to find the perfect pant-leg length.
The fashion barometer you need to have, season after season. As always, this issue of SewStylish is keyed to what’s new, with tutorials and projects inspired by runway trends, and the latest in color, fabric, notion and pattern information. You can be the gal who’s always in the know when you have SewStylish because you’ll have the spring fashion forecast in time to sew clothes that are très chic!
Order your copy now.
- Additional Information
SKU THR30034042 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Editors of Threads Magazine Publication Year 2015 Dimensions No Pages 100 Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats D34042 Format Magazine Cover No
Write Your Own Review