A quick and easy way to master the serger. In under an hour, Serger Techniques with Pamela Leggett, a video workshop gets you up to speed on operating your machine and using for more than cleaning up raw edges.
Know your way around your machine inside and out.Popular instructor Pamela Leggett explains how a serger works and walks you through the process, sharing tips that are helpful and reassuring, including:
- Her secret for threading all those spools of thread – this alone is worth the price!
- Adjusting tension and controlling fabric feed
- How to sew basic stitches in speedy fashion
Take advantage of its multitasking capabilities.It's really amazing what you can do with a serger once you watch this video with step-by-step instructions. You'll sew better and faster when you've got these techniques down pat:
- Using flatlock stitching to secure heavy fabrics
- Embellishing any fabric with decorative stitching
- Making tiny rolled hems on lightweight material
- Creating heirloom-quality pintucks and ruffles
Do more and do it confidently. Serger Techniques with Pamela Leggett gives you your money's worth. It answers all the typical – and often daunting – questions you may have about sergers, regardless of how long you've had one. It also builds confidence in your own abilities, inspiring you to do more than you thought possible.
About Pamela Leggett: Sewing expert and serger extraordinaire, Pamela specializes in pattern fitting. Her fun and informative style makes every lesson memorable, lending itself to the classroom and instructional DVDs.
Order your copy now.
- Additional Information
SKU THR30031043 Table Of Contents No Intro No Extra No Author Pamela Leggett ISBN 978-1-62113-805-1 Video No Video Download No Minutes 48 Minutes Publication Year 2013 Other Formats 67132 Cover DVD Format DVD
Write Your Own Review