Achieve the landscape of your dreams. Whether you’re following the latest trends or simply following your heart, creating an idyllic landscape can be an exhilarating yet daunting endeavor. There are so many plans to choose from, as well as a host of decisions to make. If only you had a hotline to the greatest landscape designers for their guidance, expert tips, and how-to advice to put you on the right path to landscaping success. Hiring a top designer not in the budget? No problem. We’ve got you covered.
Cull expert advice from top landscape designers anytime, anywhere. Great Garden Design, a compilation of the best of Fine Gardening magazine’s gardens and landscapes articles, features interviews with distinguished landscape designers who offer invaluable information about why designs work—and don’t. There’s a hot-off-the-press excerpt from landscaping legend Julie Messervy’s latest book, Landscaping Ideas that Work. And renowned designer Sydney Eddison reveals priceless lessons she’s learned in over 40 years of gardening, as well as a list of her 10 favorite gardening books. All of this precious information is yours, all in one source!
In addition, you also get:
- The two critical secrets to great design
- Practical tips for achieving beautiful gardens and landscapes, large and small
- Plans, plants, inspiring photographs, and outdoor living items designed to help you turn any front, back, or side yard into a space that is functional and phenomenal
- Hardscape elements and outdoor living accents to complete your space
Get ready to learn how to breathe life into an old garden, focus on details to create a big impact, find freedom in structure, revamp the cottage style, design with the ultimate color contrast, and so much more. With Great Garden Design in your toolbox, you get it all.
Download Great Garden Design now!
- Additional Information
SKU FGN40D44052 Table Of Contents
- A lifetime of lessons
- Breathing new life into an old garden
- Details make the difference
- Finding freedom in structure
- Revamping the cottage style
- Two secrets to great design
- The Constant Garden
- Designing with the ultimate color contrast
- Chapter 2 of Julie Messervey’s book
Video No Author Editors of Fine Gardening Publication Year 2014 Dimensions No Pages 100 Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats 44052 Format eBook (PDF) Cover PDF Download
- Product Preview
Write Your Own Review