Have a kitchen remodel in your future? You've come to the right place. This issue, from the editors of Fine Homebuilding magazine, was developed to give you the know-how to successfully complete high-quality hands-on projects, the inspiration to make effective design choices, and the information you need to make smart, material decisions. Whether you're doing some or all of the work, or just want to be fully informed to guide your contractor, it's a smart issue to have on hand.
- How to install cabinets, from basic step-by-step for hanging to advanced detail work
- Easy ways to improve storage
- A buyer's guide to Ready-To-Assemble cabinets
- Dynamic, functional countertop choices
- Do-it-yourself wood countertop plans
- Pro secrets to tiling a backsplash
- Techniques for bright and durable painted cabinetry
- Advice on choosing kitchen color schemes
- Expert tips for flooring layout and installation
- Lighting options, placement guidance, and methods for installing and retrofitting
- Ways to get the most from your appliance dollars
- Plus, overall kitchen remodel advice, extensive budget checklists, and more!
Make informed decisions, round up your tools, and get this remodel done right.
- Additional Information
SKU FHB20027050 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Editors of Fine Homebuilding Publication Year 2016 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats No Format Magazine Cover No
Write Your Own Review