The holidays are here!
It’s time to get ready for all of the festive occasions ahead. Fortunately, you've got the menu in hand with this issue that's filled with dozens of delicious and elegant recipes. From fabulous feed-a-crowd mains and savory sides to quick-and-easy appetizers and decadent sweets, these recipes are sure to delight your guests. Be ready to entertain
for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and more with Holidays, a new special issue from the editors of Fine Cooking
magazine. Packed with recipes, menu ideas, make-ahead tips, and extensive techniques, you'll want to keep this issue on hand for the celebration-filled months to come.
Like all Fine Cooking recipes
- Citrus-Herb Roast Turkey, Gravy, and Cranberry
- Spice-Rubbed Beef Roast Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce
- Bourbon-Orange-Glazed Ham
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Halibut with Mushrooms and Lemon-Rosemary Oil
- Baked Brie with Dried Cherries and Thyme
- Rustic Green Olive Tapenade Crostini
- Apple Bacon Stuffing with Mushrooms and Leeks
- Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Shallots
- Outrageous Coconut-Cream Meringue Cake
- and more!
, the dishes featured in Holidays
are triple tested and accompanied by a realistic full-color photograph so you can envision how every dish will look. To further ensure your success, recipes include: test-kitchen techniques, make-ahead tips, timelines, serve-with suggestions, and insider secrets for everything from a perfect prime rib to a bright cranberry sauce.
Enjoy this issue, as well as all of the planning, shopping, cooking, entertaining, and, of course, the fantastic food and drink this holiday season!
Start by ordering Holidays