Grow the fruits and vegetables garden you've always dreamed of. Plump, juicy, bright with color, crunchy, tasty, packed with health benefits and farm to table ready for consumption. Stop imagining all the buzzwords you'd use to describe your own garden. Make it happen. Now. This season. The timing is perfect to grow your own.
Grab your gardening tools and dive right in with Grow Vol. 12. This popular collection of expert advice from Fine Gardening magazine will guide you to an incredible, edible harvest that you can easily grow yourself. Designed to lead you through the season, this power-packed issue kicks off with the basics on how to start seeds, as well as how to plan and build garden beds from the ground up. Designed for both beginners and the advanced, Grow is bursting with tips and techniques, guidance and inspiration, and timely advice you need now for success.
Grow Vol. 12 is a step-by-step guide that shows you how to:
- Plant from scratch, or even rejuvenate, a crop of cucumbers, strawberries, asparagus, tomatoes, beans, garlic and squash
- Ways to organically combat garden diseases and pests
- Combat the caterpillars that plague your garden
- Use the newest method for staking tomatoes for better health and higher yields
- Diagnose and fix problems that befall your fruits and vegetables
- Put citrus in pots for successful container gardening—no matter where you live
- Learn to pollinate veggies by hand for bigger harvests
- And much more
There's pride in growing your own harvest. And then there's the joy of eating it! Each article is also accompanied by choice recipes from Fine Cooking magazine to give you smart, delicious, no-fuss ways to utilize your crop.
- Additional Information
SKU FGN40044059 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Editors of Fine Gardening Publication Year 2015 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats No Format Magazine Cover No
Write Your Own Review