Fire up the grill! You know those unmistakable grill lines on juicy burgers, delectable steaks, tasty chicken, and flavorful veggies? And that smoky aroma and doused-in-flavor experience you get with each bite? It means that you’re sinking your teeth into something that has been gloriously grill-a-fied! But the trick to perfectly grilled foods is in the timing, the heat, and the combination of ingredients. Now, you can become the master of your grill with Grilling, Vol. 7, the latest collection of 101 delicious grilling recipes straight from the test kitchens of Fine Cooking magazine.
Foods cooked right on the grill just taste better. Beef and pork, chicken and seafood, burgers and sandwiches, pasta and pizza, soups and salads, sides and vegetables. Yes, everything you love to grill, plus things you never thought of laying on the grid, are here in one informative, totally tasty recipe collection that is also packed with expert advice, proven tips and techniques, a handy tool guide, and gorgeous photos.
101 recipes, including six from Fine Cooking’s Moveable Feast TV show!
- Thai Beef Salad
- Grilled Pork Belly with Razor Clams, Garlic and Roasted Chilies
- Grilled Salmon with Asian Slaw
- Garlic-Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos
- Chicken Breasts with Sun-Dried and Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Spicy Jerk Pork Chops
- Shrimp Margarita with Avocados and Garden Tomatoes
- Grilled Littleneck Clams
- Classic corn on the cob (like you’ve never had it before!)
- Burgers galore, including classic beef, herbed aioli, turkey, lamb, goat, even stuffed blue cheese
- Polenta Cake with Cherry-Cassis Sauce
- PLUS, skewers, sizzling starters, and appetizers your crowd will gobble up
Is it done? With Grilling, Vol. 7, you’ll never have to ask yourself that million-dollar question again. We’ll show exactly how to cook meats to perfection, what heat to use, and when to say done. You’ll also discover recipes for “fast” food—satisfying meals you can make quickly any day of the week.
Download your copy of Fine Cooking Grilling now.
- Additional Information
SKU FCG50D52090 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Editors of Fine Cooking Publication Year 2014 Dimensions No Pages 124 Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats 52090 Format eBook (PDF) Cover PDF Download
Write Your Own Review