Jump start your stalled projects. When Bad Things Happen to Good Quilters is a guide to help you resolve your quilting problems and bring your project back to life. In addition, this must-have book includes 4 new projects:
- Miter Touch Quilt – preprinted panel with several mitered borders
- Panel Panache – paneled quilt with fun and unusual designs
- Sweet Tweet Table Runner – quilted table runner with bird details and wonderful hexagonal piecing
- T-Shirt Quilt – turn your favorite T-shirt into a quilt
UFOs (Un Finished Objects). We all start our quilting projects with the best intentions, but a difficult technique, mismatched fabrics, or a mistake in the pattern can bring the project to a screeching halt. Joan Ford’s can-do advice and practical problem solving approach is exactly the help needed to get your projects back on track. You’ll turn to this guide again and again because it is...
- A comprehensive, emergency quilting instruction guide.
- Perfect for first-time quilters, skilled quilters, and anyone who needs help when a quilting project has stalled.
Rev up your projects with funny, can-do, practical problem-solving. Popular instructor Joan Ford offers helpful, clear instruction and all the guidance quilters need to kick their projects into gear.
- Novices are led through the quilting process
- Experienced quilters learn to resolve complicated setbacks
- Expert troubleshooting advice is clearly laid out
- Basic quilting knowledge– required materials, sewing blocks, and caring for your quilt – plus 4 new projects to fire up your creativity
- 10 colorful photographs and 120 illustrations offer a visual guide.
ScrapTherapy®. Is a nationwide sensation. These wildly popular innovative, step-by-step quilt class-and-pattern series have grown with the success of Ford's first two books.
About the Author. Quilt designer Joan Ford is the owner of Hummingbird Highway (www.hummingbird-highway.com) in Syracuse, New York. As the founder of the popular ScrapTherapy® program – a pattern series to help scrap-stashers make quilts out of their fabric stash – she lectures and teaches cutting workshops and quilt classes at guilds and quilt shops around the country. Ford has written two books ScrapTherapy® Cut the Scraps! and ScrapTherapy® Scraps Plus One!
Download your copy today!
- Additional Information
SKU THR63077530 Table Of Contents Introduction
3. Let’s Make Blocks
4. Ready, Set, Sew!
5. Quilt the Quilt
6. Caring for your Quilt
7. Apply Yourself: Four Projects Waiting for a Quilter
- - Miter Touch Quilt: Preprinted panel with several mitered borders.
- - Panel Panache: Paneled quilt with fun and different designs
- - Sweet Tweet Table Runner: Quilted table runner with details of birds and a wonderful hexagon piecing
- - T-shirt Quilt: How to turn favorite t-shirts into a quilt
Intro No Video No Author Joan Ford ISBN 978-1-63186-185-7 Publication Year 2015 Pages 144 Photo 10 Drawings 120 Video Download No Other Formats 71489 Cover PDF Download Format eBook (PDF)
Write Your Own Review