Treat yourself to Holiday Baking – it’s your ticket to sweet success! This special 148-page issue from the publishers of Fine Cooking is a dream come true for accomplished as well as occasional bakers. A heavenly collection of oven-made delights, Holiday Baking takes the guesswork out of making exceptional cookies, cakes, pies, tarts, holiday classics, breakfast treats, party sweets, breads, rolls, and even gifts from your kitchen.
Seriously tempting recipes on every page. The crème de la crème of baking books, Holiday Baking dazzles with gorgeous photography, inviting you to make gem-like cookies, an impressive double chocolate layer cake, or a beautifully braided challah. And you can do it all! Because these recipes include detailed techniques, culinary tips, and extra hints to ensure your success – even if you’re a beginner.
A divine collection that’s truly the frosting on the cake! With Holiday Baking to inspire and guide you, it’s easy to treat family and friends (and overnight guests) to melt-in-your-mouth baked goods that look marvelous and taste even better, including:
- Breakfast & Brunch: Cinnamon Swirl Crumble-Topped Ricotta Cake, Currant Cream Scones, Classic Waffles, Apple Cider Doughnuts, and Salmon and Spinach Crêpes
- Holiday Desserts: Raspberry Zebra Cheesecake; Hazelnut Espresso Meringue Cake; Butterscotch Stovetop Pudding; Buche de Noel, and Peppermint Meringues
- Pies & Tarts: Maple Pear Slab Pie; Roasted Butternut Squash Pie with Pecan Praline; Classic Apple Pie, and fun-to-eat Hand Tarts.
- Cookies: Apricot Rugalach; Whimsical Vanilla Bean Cutouts; Bourbon Maple Pecan Baklava; Gingerbread People, and Creamy Meyer Lemon-Lavender Squares
- Party Food: Cheese Sables; Roasted Red Pepper Goat Cheese Focaccia; Puff Wrapped Mini Brie; Individual Tiramisu Parfaits, and Orange Cornmeal Cake Bites
- Breads & Rolls: Mile-High Biscuits; Soft Pretzels; Almond Stollen; Cheesy Beer Muffins; Croissants; Ciabatta and Buttery Dinner Rolls
Plus, make holiday gifts family and friends will really appreciate. Holiday Baking also includes recipes for delicious homemade gifts – fudge, caramel, brittle, bourbon balls & more. Don’t wait, get your copy of Holiday Baking and enjoy sweet success!
Download your copy now.
- Additional Information
SKU FCG50D52097 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Publishers of Fine Cooking Publication Year 2014 Dimensions No Pages 148 Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats 52097 Format eBook (PDF) Cover PDF Download
- Product Preview
Write Your Own Review