You know that spring is on the way when the first sweet berries, tender lettuces, and refreshingly tart rhubarb arrive at the market. If you need help turning all of that beautiful produce into delicious dishes, you’ve got the solution in hand.
In CookFresh Spring, you’ll find over a hundred ways to make the most of spring ingredients. Try quick-braising baby carrots and green beans, discover a fantastic Sunday dinner leg of lamb with mint and lemon recipe, plus several ways to use the leftovers later in the week, and find 10 different ways to fall in love with asparagus.
Celebrate spring with:
- Penne with Smoked Ham, Peas, and Mint
- Crisp Pork Cutlets with Lemon-Caper Sauce
- Chicken Noodle Soup with Carrots and Peas
- Asparagus Soup with Leeks and Mustard Seed
- Braised Green Beans with Ham and Mushrooms
- Black Rice Salad with Sugar Snap Peas and Avocado
- Artichoke and Butter Lettuce Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom Toasts
- Cucumber Rounds with Hummus and Yogurt
- Roasted Rhubarb and Ginger Streusel Tart
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- and more!
Plus, to make healthier eating easier, we’ve provided icons for every recipe to help you identify which dishes fit your eating and cooking style, from vegetarian to wheat-free to make-ahead.
When you see the first signs of spring arrive at the store, turn to the recipes in CookFresh Spring.
- Additional Information
SKU FCG50D52110 Table Of Contents No Video No Author Editors of Fine Cooking Publication Year 2016 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats 52110 Format eBook (PDF) Cover PDF Download
Write Your Own Review