It’s never been easier to add a little sparkle to your life! No matter what your style is, the 120 jewelry designs in Bead Sparkle will make you swoon! Stunning necklaces, eye-catching bracelets, and charming earrings are just some of the inspired new pieces from jewelry designer and Bead Simple author Susan Beal. With a fully illustrated chapter of techniques and helpful design tips throughout, Bead Sparklewill show you just how easy it is – even if you’re a beginner – to create the jewelry of your dreams.
- One-of-a-kind designs: Learn to make one-of-a-kind jewelry projects that can’t be found anywhere else
- Beading essentials: A great illustrated beading primer is at the front of the book; each pattern offers clear, simple instructions especially for beginning/intermediate beaders
- For special occasions or any day: Add a little something special to a regular morning, or create fanciful designs ideal for a party or a wedding
Incorporating new and vintage pearls, crystals, gemstones, charms, and other gorgeous materials in addition to standard and readily found beads, the 120 projects in Bead Sparkle are sure to inspire crafters and beaders everywhere.
About the Author A jewelry designer and writer, Susan Beal blogs at westcoastcrafty.com. Susan is the author of many craft books, including Bead Simple, Button It Up, and Hand-Stitched Home. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her family.
“…A beautifully illustrated, do-it-yourself, step-by-step instructional compendium showcasing 120 original designs. Bead Sparkle will prove to be enduringly popular.”
--Midwest Book Review
“The quantity and variety of projects will appeal to crafters looking for small, attractive pieces that can easily be finished in an afternoon.”
- Additional Information
SKU THR63077571 Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Getting Started: Tools, Materials, Design, Color
- Chapter 2: Techniques: Bead Stringing, Wirework, Working with Crystals, Knitting, Stitching, Jewelry Repair
- Chapter 3: Earrings
- Chapter 4: Necklaces
- Chapter 5: Pendants
- Chapter 6: Brooches & Barrettes
- Chapter 7: Bracelets
- Chapter 8: Embellishments
Intro No Video No Author Susan Beal ISBN 978-1-63186-635-7 Publication Year 2016 Pages 192 Photo 165 Drawings 59 Video Download No Other Formats 71537 Cover PDF Download Format eBook (PDF)
Write Your Own Review