Completing the series, this one-hour instructional video offers an up-close and personal look at how sewing secrets and shortcuts are done behind the scenes in some of today's top designer studios.
It features nationally known sewing maven, Louise Cutting, creator of Cutting Line Design Pattern Company, a popular speaker at sewing expos, and a frequent guest on sewing-related TV shows.
Louise Cutting demystifies the complexities of duplicating designer looks as she demonstrates important techniques in step-by-step detail. Follow along as she shares little-known secrets for achieving finishing touches like these:
- weightless pocket flaps to enhance the drape of a jacket
- smooth, stable edges for a beautifully finished garment
- graded seam allowances for a flowing line
- classic lapels that fold back softly at the roll line
- clean, pucker-free corners that stay in place
This is a must-have reference for sewers of every skill level. It's the easiest way to master the details that make your garments worthy of a designer label.
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Intro No Extra No Author Louise Cutting ISBN 978-1-60085-151-3 Video Video Download No Minutes 60 Minutes Publication Year 2008 Other Formats 67098 Cover DVD Format DVD
Write Your Own Review