- Product # 052025
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2008
With lots of inspiring ideas -- and over 75 delicious recipes -- Make it Tonight is a must-have collection of made-from-scratch meals you can get on the table in under an hour.
This special issue has lots of fresh new answers to the question "What's for dinner?" with healthy, satisfying meals you can feel good about.
From soups, salads, pastas, and vegetables to chicken, fish, beef, and pork -- plus some fabulous desserts -- you'll find almost four months worth of weeknight recipes, complete with tips, techniques, and easy-to-find ingredients.
Here are just a few of the mouth-watering dishes specially selected by the editors of Fine Cooking:
- Curried carrot soup with cilantro
- Salmon braised in Pinot Noir
- Chicken breasts with red thai curry peanut sauce
- Stir-fried beef with snow peas and shiitakes
- Linguine with shrimp and chorizo
- Fennel and orange salad with red onions and olives
- Brown sugar and brandy pear turnovers
- Bourbon-chocolate mousse
- Table of Contents
Soups & stews
Chicken & duck
Beef, pork & lamb
Fish & shellfish
Pasta, rice & eggs
Vegetable side dishes
Salads & grains