- Product # 027016
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2009
Our new Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide delivers 140 pages of great advice to help you make these two important rooms everything they should be. Useful. Comfortable. Livable. And uniquely designed to suit your needs.
Drawn from the very best articles on kitchen and bath planning in Fine Homebuilding magazine, this valuable collection of remodeling advice will help you transform the look and feel of your home -- all with an eye toward adding value and saving money.
Discover clever strategies for buying cabinets, sinks, countertops, faucets, and flooring -- at a great price -- without sacrificing quality, or changing your creative vision.
There's even a special section called Ways to Save, which features valuable insights on how to minimize costs -- plus a detailed checklist to help calculate your remodeling costs accurately.
And, as a special bonus, this issue includes a full-chapter excerpt on kitchen remodeling from Sarah Susanka's upcoming book Not So Big Remodeling. It's full of economical and creative ways to design a custom kitchen that's better, not necessarily bigger.
From cover to cover, our Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide features hundreds of design ideas along with practical strategies for making them work in your home. Here's an example of what you'll find.
- A dazzling new kitchen transformed from dark and cramped to open and inviting
- The latest refrigerators -- in all shapes and sizes
- A buyer's guide to choosing the best kitchen cabinets
- Amazing countertops designed with new and improved materials
- Six case studies on remodeling a kitchen for any budget
- An architect's advice on creating a perfect master bath without breaking the bank
- Eight smart ways to liven up a small bathroom