- Product # 027011
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2007
And if you're thinking about selling your home - now or in the future - kitchen and bath makeovers are widely acknowledged to be the best way to maximize your return on investment.
Whether you're building a new home or planning to remodel, our 2008 Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide will be a valuable resource - from inspirational design ideas to detailed advice on how to bring your vision to life.
Brought to you by the editors of Fine Homebuilding magazine, this newsstand-only issue is a unique collection of creative strategies and techniques for designing and building state-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms.
Here are a few examples of what you'll find.
- 10 Ingredients to a Great Kitchen - From choosing the perfect location to the best materials, discover all the details that make an exceptional kitchen
- Illuminating Possibilities - An inside look at a wide range of fixtures you can use to create a soft glow or clear task lighting in your kitchen
- Cabinets Designed with You in Mind - Learn about new product lines tailored to your lifestyle, generation, and individual taste
- Showers in the Forecast - From spa-style showers to a wide array of showerheads, check out all the new products that look and feel great
- 21st Century Toilets - Find out about new products and special features available on the next generation of toilets
- From Frustrating to Fun - See how a family-oriented kitchen has been remodeled for empty nesters, with lots of customized improvements that make it a joy to use
If you want to create a kitchen or bathroom that captures the latest design ideas and new product innovations, here's a resource that delivers all the expert guidance you need to make your dream a reality.
This special issue is not part of any regular magazine subscription: it is a topic-specific collection of articles from Fine Homebuilding.