- Product # 027020
- Type Softcover magazine
- Published Date 2010
If you're looking for inspiring ways to transform your kitchen and bath -- plus practical, down-to-earth advice on how to make it happen -- here's a new publication that delivers it all.
Our 2010 Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide
is full of exciting design ideas, stunning photographs and new product innovations that will spark your imagination. But you'll also find lots of expert design advice and practical solutions that show you how to roll up your sleeves and help you make your vision a reality.
As you flip through the pages, you'll see dozens of different design variations for all kinds of kitchens and baths. So it will be easy to choose the motif that works best for your needs, your taste, and your home.
In our brand new updated Buyer's Guides, you'll get the inside scoop on a wide range of products, from lighting and appliances to flooring and surface materials. Our experts tell you exactly what you need to know to spot quality in everything you need for your kitchen or bath makeover -- saving you big bucks in the process.
Here are just a few of the valuable articles you'll find in this 148-page mega-book.
- Inspiring examples of real-life transformations
- Opening up a small kitchen into a more spacious, functional room
- Choosing the right dishwasher for you
- Refreshing a farmhouse kitchen
- Remodeling a bath on any budget
- Swapping a closet for a bath
- Buyer's Guide with all the information you need on kitchen cabinets, countertops, flooring, bath faucets, fans and shower doors
- Two bonus book excerpts from All New Kitchen Idea Book and All New Bathroom Idea Book
As we demystify the entire process of remodeling these two important rooms, you'll be empowered to take on more of the essential responsibilities yourself -- from design decisions and product purchases to actually completing much of the work.
So when you finally step back and take a look at your beautiful new room, you'll enjoy a special feeling of satisfaction, and know that your home is now more livable -- and more valuable.