- Product # 071201
- Type Paperback
- ISBN 978-1-56158-991-3
- Published Date 2007
- Dimensions 7-1/2 x 10-7/8
- Pages 144
- Photos 220 full-color photos
- Twenty new creations from the master himself and acclaimed designers such as Liza Prior Lucy, Mary Mashuta and Amy Butler
- Exuberant colors and patterns inspired by and photographed amidst the beautiful sea and land, artifacts and architecture of Portugal
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, full-color piecing diagrams and templates plus a flat shot for each dazzling design
- Varied palettes for selected designs vividly demonstrate the impact of color and encourage you to explore your own unique color combinations
- A special section of tips and techniques give knowledge and confidence to quilters of all skill levels
- An extraordinary gift to delight the quilters on your list
Meet the designer...
Kaffe Fassett has the distinction of being the first living artist to have a one-man show at England's prestigious Victoria and Albert Museum. The native San Franciscan's love affair with needlecrafts began when he stumbled on a collection of Scottish yarns. Though Mr. Fassett is one of the textile world's legendary talents, he makes even the most sophisticated designs easily accessible to stitchers of every skill level. Mr. Fassett lives -- and quilts with pleasure -- in London.