Back by popular demand, comes a brand new installment in the best-selling Grow series. With Grow, Vol. 5 at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to grow your own organic, healthy edibles. The expert editors of Fine Gardening have packed this essential issue with more information and inspiration so you can make smart choices about what to plant as well as how to nurture your garden, protect your crops, and so much more.
Enjoy more nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables by growing them yourself! Imagine your kitchen filled with plump, succulent tomatoes…fresh, green, crispy lettuce… delicious super foods such as broccoli, and other bursting-with-flavor favorites. All picked straight from your backyard, windowsill or patio container, and all ready to be served up to your loved ones. Well, imagine no more!
In Grow, Vol. 5, you’ll get:
- how-to guidance on every step of the process, from design tips to tasty recipes
- fertilizing and pruning tips
- regional options for success in your hometown climate
PLUS, all-new information such as how to:
- grow your own crop of sweet, fragrant Alpine strawberries
- build raised beds to gain greater control over the soil
- go beyond basic herbs and grow what the finest chefs use
- tap into the secrets of crop rotation to reap the greatest gains
- cultivate the components of a colorful, flavorful Mesclun Salad
- grow broccoli, rhubarb, heirloom tomatoes, leeks, and more!
Whether this is your fifth installment in this top-selling series, or your first, Grow, Vol. 5 is an absolute must for the gardener who cares about good health, great eats and a greener world.
Get Grow, Vol. 5—Order Now!
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Video No Author From the editors of Fine Gardening Publication Year 2011 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats No Format Magazine Cover Softcover Magazine
Write Your Own Review