Green is in. And still growing! Every volume of Grow from Fine Gardening is a keeper and incredibly useful for anyone who wants to plant their own edibles and eat healthy. Grow, Vol. 6 offers even more ideas for reaping the most from your garden in the late summer.
The benefits of seed-to-table. Maybe you’re concerned about pesticides? Or just trying to reduce your carbon footprint or lower your grocery bill? If you’re a seasoned home-grower, or just starting out, vegetable gardening at home is satisfying and rewarding.
Making your garden grow. Whether you have a large plot, a small bed, or just a pot, Grow Vol. 6 is the place to start. It has terrific information about what you need to do when planning and planting. Plus, it’s designed to lead you through the entire season, so you can refer to this trusted resource as you go.
In Grow, Vol. 6, you’ll enjoy:
- top-secret tips from crop experts around the country for successfully growing cabbages, artichokes, garlic, shallots, Swiss chard, and tomatillos
- special section all about blackberries
- how-to for building a straw bale garden (raised beds out of straw)
- helpful ins and outs for growing herbs and potatoes in containers
- expert tactics for staking tomatoes
Weed less & read more. Order Grow, Vol.6 today.
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Video No Author From the editors of Fine Gardening Publication Year 2011 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats No Cover Softcover Magazine
Write Your Own Review