Gifts to Make, Vol. 2
- Product # 035202
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2008
is the place to go for quick-to-make gift ideas for the holidays, or any time of year. You'll find simple but sophisticated projects for everyone on your list. Our step-by-step instructions will enable you to enjoy successful results: gorgeous gifts you'll be proud to give.
Enjoy creating truly personal gifts you can sew, knit, crochet, quilt, or craft. Gifts to Make
will show you how-to:
- Sew a silky pleated scarf or fun socktopus doll
- Quilt a dainty eye-pillow or striking wall hanging
- Knit a vintage bag or friendship shawl
- Crochet a comfy throw or funky belt
- Design button rings or silver clay charms
- Craft pretty gift boxes and handmade gift wrap
This project-packed guide makes it easy and economical to treat friends and family to stunning gifts. Now every gift can be made by hand and given from the heart!