- Product # FWW
Build your skills with Fine Woodworking magazine
- Fine Woodworking helps you build lifelong skills with advice from the world’s best woodworkers. They’ll tell you the “whys,” in addition to the “hows” so you develop a true understanding of the craft.
- Compare Fine Woodworking side-by-side with other woodworking magazines and you’ll find more woodworking content in our pages than in any other magazine.
- Fine Woodworking was the first woodworking magazine and today, more than 35 years later, it is still the best.
- Your print subscription includes FREE access to our digital editions! Available on iPad, Surface and select other mobile and tablet devices. Click Here to learn how to get your FREE access.
Learn from the best – with the magazine that started it all. If you’re ready to improve your woodworking skills and results, then you’ll want to have Fine Woodworking by your side. In our pages you’ll find insight from woodworking’s finest craftsmen as they solve shop challenges and show you their tricks for getting precise results every time.
Easy-to-follow techniques, clearly illustrated. Article after article, you’ll feel like you’re looking over the shoulders of expert craftsmen who have invited you into their workshop. Our detailed plans and exploded diagrams are accompanied by helpful photos that guide you through the key steps. From the first cut of wood to a flawless finish on your latest piece, you’ll get know-how you can apply to every task.
Projects for every level of woodworker. From small boxes to beautiful built-ins, you’ll find projects that advance your skills, accompanied by shop-tested advice you won’t find anywhere else. Plus you’ll learn more than one way to construct, style, or finish your work, giving you the flexibility to suit your personal taste.
Become a better woodworker, starting today. You strive for excellence in your work and understand that no detail is too small. It’s this same commitment to quality that makes Fine Woodworking magazine a must-have resource for every workshop. With Fine Woodworking, you’ll gain essential knowledge and build lifelong skills to elevate your woodworking to the next level.See below to view “How to Cut Precise Joints on the Tablesaw” in its entirety as it appears in the October 2013 issue of Fine Woodworking.SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
The Taunton Press guarantees every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied you can cancel your subscription at any time for a complete refund.
- Long time subscriber Review by Byon
I have all but the first 6 issues of this magazine which is when I first started my subscription. Would not want to be without it. Outstanding articles and references from the various contributors and editors. Great work, keep it going.
(Posted on 5/24/13)
- It's been great for years. Review by Phil
I'm a long time subscriber and hold the contributions this magazine has had to the art and techniques of woodworking in high esteem. Well done, many thanks, and keep up the good work.
(Posted on 3/18/13)
Write Your Own Review