- Product # FGN
Get the gardening magazine that comes with a full set of instructions!
- Fine Gardening is packed with ideas and photos to fire up your imagination, plus the know-how to apply workable ideas to your specific plot of land.
- Learn about plants that work in your region, in your yard – and how they work together, because combinations are at the heart of good design.
- From pruning to potting, starting seedlings to dividing mature plants, Fine Gardening shows you the techniques essential to garden care.
- Your print subscription includes FREE access to our digital editions! Available on iPad, Surface and select other mobile and tablet devices. Click Here to learn how to get your FREE access.
Fine Gardening magazine brings you breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in your own garden. In every issue we offer expert know-how on design, plants, techniques, and more. In fact, Fine Gardening is the only gardening magazine that provides a full set of instructions for every inspired idea we show you.
Fine Gardening provides solutions to enhance problem areas and practical ways to work with nature – plus friendly ways to deal with pests, soil improvement, and composting. You’ll find practical advice for planting rocky slopes, adding strong geometric shapes to revamp a hodgepodge garden, repeating small vignettes to produce a dazzling long border, pairing complementary colors to add zing to any planting – and more.
Get the plant information you simply need to know. Learn more about annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees that are appropriate for your zone and your property. See how common plants like pansies, grasses, and ginkgo trees can enrich your garden. Fine Gardening helps you turn your property into a flourishing garden by guiding you to the right plants for your zone and soil conditions and by showing you how to care for and maintain them.
Master the basics of design and understand the why behind the how of creating pleasing garden design for plantings big and small. How to place plants and how to combine plants are topics covered in every issue of Fine Gardening. You can then apply these ideas and know-how to your own garden, containers, walkways, outdoor rooms, and sweeping landscapes. Your dream garden, like everything in life, needs a plan – and you’ll get it in Fine Gardening.SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
The Taunton Press guarantees every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied you can cancel your subscription at any time for a complete refund.
- Great Magazine Review by James
A very fine magazine with nice ideas to improve flowers gardens
(Posted on 5/14/15)
- Great Review by Kathleen
(Posted on 3/13/13)
Write Your Own Review