DetailsIn the last year, the cost of heating and cooling your home has continued to soar.
What can you do to reduce your energy bills? And how much will it cost to achieve your goals? You'll find the answers to these -- and many more practical questions -- in the new issue of Energy-Smart Homes from the editors of Fine Homebuilding.
It's a timely collection of new articles and others that have appeared earlier on the pages of Fine Homebuilding -- dedicated to the most effective ways to slash your energy costs.
Whether your home is old, new or still on the drawing board, this extensive collection of new ideas, tips, and techniques -- from experts on the leading edge of the green revolution -- will help you cut costs in every corner of your home.
Here's an example of what you'll find:
- Inexpensive fixes -- Simple energy-saving tips and projects that cost as little as $50
- Maximize your heating system -- See how new technology can boost the efficiency of your existing boiler or furnace
- Energy-smart kitchens -- How to choose the right appliances to minimize your home's energy appetite
- Remodeling for energy efficiency -- Using innovative construction techniques and insulation to create a tight seal around your house
- Are you ready for solar? -- Find out all the pros and cons of going solar to see if it's the right decision for your home
- The green gallery -- A colorful photo spread from around the country highlighting houses that are beautiful as well as practical
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Video No Author From the editors of Fine Homebuilding Publication Year 2008 Dimensions No Pages No Photo No Drawings No Extra No Other Formats No Format Magazine Cover No
Write Your Own Review