A practical resource you can count on: Decks and Outdoor Projects, Vol. 3
, a special issue from Fine Homebuilding
, is your trusted guide to successfully planning, building, and completing your next outdoor project.
Today's most popular outdoor projects:
Featured projects include many of the typical -- and most popular -- outdoor improvements that will enhance a home and increase its value, including:
Trusted advice from seasoned pros:
- constructing a sturdy deck to expand living area
- using attractive pavers to replace a worn walkway
- building a stone wall that doubles as seating space
- transforming a backyard with outdoor dining spots
The real value here is in the solid construction and how-to instruction you've come to expect from Fine Homebuilding
. And it is delivered in easily accessible forms, including:
Your guide to making smart choices:
- highly detailed construction drawings
- step-by-step techniques
- useful tips from on-the-job experience
- insider secrets that only the pros know
You'll also benefit from the latest advice on choosing tools and materials, updating an existing deck, selecting the right decking and railings, along with a look at what's new in outdoor lighting, and innovative products for all your outdoor needs.
Plus great ideas to inspire you:
Along with a wealth of practical information, full-color photos accompany every project and an inspiring gallery showcases gorgeous decks and outdoor structures.
Order your copy now!