- Product # 034003
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2008
From setting up a living room and selecting paint to measuring windows and creating gorgeous couture pillows, you'll find a wellspring of great ideas and practical know-how to refresh and rejuvenate your home.
By contributing their expertise to a single volume dedicated to home decorating, our editors have put together a valuable resource you'll rely on for years to come.
These specially chosen articles will help you discover new ideas, plan for all the details, and bring your vision to life with confidence -- from sensational window treatments to easy feng shui, from battered-to-beautiful furniture transformations to blissfully organized closets and cabinets.
From cover to cover, you'll find lots of expert advice from seasoned decorators.
- Written with a sophisticated, stylish eye for design
- 102 photo-packed pages brimming with inspiration and practical ideas
- Organized in four sections -- Style, Arrange, Cover and Organize -- to help beautify every room in your house
- Easy to follow instructions arm you with all you need to know about decorating
- Quick Tips - tricks of the trade revealed by the pros
- Special Bonus Project - Build a beautiful bookcase in a weekend (even if you're a novice do-it-yourselfer)
- Helps you make the most your decorating time and money
(This special issue is not available through subscription.)