Discover the secret to making clothes that fit you perfectly. It's the heart of the garment _??Ӊ?? the bodice _??Ӊ?? and if it doesn_?????t fit well or sit right, the entire piece can look homemade and frumpy. But when done masterfully, a great-fitting bodice can set the tone for a garment that looks totally custom-made, flattering and beautiful.
Create a Master Bodice Pattern offers an innovative, easy approach to a personalized fitting. Whether you_?????ve been sewing for decades or days, we all struggle with fitting. And with each new style, there_?????s a level of _??Ӊ??reinventing the wheel_????_ as we hunker down with yet another set of time-consuming pattern adjustments. Well, no more! In the Create a Master Bodice Pattern master class, sewing instructor and designer Sarah Veblen shows you how to create an amazing, custom-fit bodice pattern that is tailored to your body_?????s shape and size. Sarah will teach you how to fit a bodice perfectly to enhance your proportions so that every piece you create is comfortable and flattering. Best of all, this master pattern can be used again and again as the basis of any new style. Think of it as the bones of every new design you want to make.
In Create a Master Bodice Pattern, you'll learn how to:
- Create a basic darted bodice and a princess-seamed bodice that fit perfectly using a grid-based approach that works every time
- Explore design variations, from necklines to sleeves
- Solve common sleeve-fitting challenges, as well as how to fit a full bust
- Recognize a good fit and develop skills to refine the fit of any pattern
- Save time and get better results by using a master pattern as a basis for your designs_??Ӊinstead of buying new patterns
- Achieve polished, professional results in less time
Let a pro teach you the expert sewing tips and techniques you seek_??Ӊall from the comforts of your home. Sarah Veblen, custom fashion designer located in the Baltimore metropolitan area, knows her stuff. For more than twenty-five years, she has been designing and making clothing for her private clientele, specializing in fit, innovative pattern design and quality construction.
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents No Intro No Extra No Author Sarah Veblen ISBN 978-1-63186-368-4 Video No Video Download No Minutes 320 Publication Year 2015 Other Formats No Cover DVD Format DVD
Write Your Own Review