Susan Beal reveals her secrets for sewing wool wraps. A popular author and an instructor at the Pendleton Woolen Mill Store and other venues across the country, Susan Beal takes center stage in Cozy Wool Wraps to Sew and Love, DVD. She walks you through the important steps of sewing three classic wool wraps you can make quickly and enjoy forever, including:
- A easy-to-sew shawl in a lovely muted patterned wool
- A crisply tailored scarf with two variations
- A 1950s-vintage Pendleton hooded cape in a dramatic blanket pattern
Tips and techniques for working with wool. An expert in handling wool, Susan Beal demonstrates essential techniques for cutting, pressing, stitching, and binding wool garments. Along, the way she will also demonstrate her methods for:
- Sewing her favorite decorative stitches
- Making a self-covered button or hidden closure
- Working with wool and silk together
- Planning your work so a strong pattern falls in the right place
- Finishing details that give your wrap a touch of class
PLUS Extra Bonus! This DVD includes additional materials you will find valuable, including: printed instructions and patterns for both the fitted scarf and vintage hooded cape plus resources, and detailed information on tools, materials, and techniques to help you sew smarter.
Enjoy a video workshop that you can view again any time! The beauty of this DVD is that, unlike a live class, it is yours to view on your own schedule and review as often as you like. Plus, you can start with the easiest wrap and, as you feel more confident, work your way up to the gorgeous Pendleton cape.
Order your DVD now.
- Additional Information
Table Of Contents Introduction
Make a Stylish Shawl
Make a Classic Scarf
Make a Winter Cape
Intro No Extra No Author Susan Beal ISBN 978-1-63186-255-7 Video No Video Download No Minutes 43 Minutes Publication Year 2015 Other Formats 67162 Cover DVD Format DVD
Write Your Own Review