- Product # 017021
- Type Softcover magazine
- Published Date 2012
Back by popular demand – Building Furniture issued in 2007 – available once again. One of the best-selling Fine Woodworking special issues ever, this classic title is a lodestar of timeless information, assuring its worth and continued demand. Now that a reprint is available, you can enjoy your very own copy – and get extras for your fellow woodworkers.
All the best collected in one handy issue. Now you can own this extraordinary collection of Fine Woodworking's all-time best articles on furniture building, each written by an acclaimed master craftsman in his specialty. Every photo-filled page allows you to look over the shoulder of a working pro as he guides you through the basics. From bookcases to beds, this issue covers it all, giving you the know-how to take on any project with confidence.
Invaluable advice for woodworkers "green" or seasoned:
- 109 pages packed with dozens of "see how" photos
- Professional tips on buying and seasoning lumber
- Universal principles for building all kinds of furniture
- How to maximize efficiency and minimize mistakes
- Constructing hinges, doors, latches, and components to last
- Complete step-by-step instructions for bookcases, tables, chairs, cabinets, beds, chests, bureaus, and sideboards in a variety of styles
Access exclusive online extras. Building Furniture includes video tutorials on cutting joinery and designing furniture and invites you to browse our online gallery of furniture and woodwork.
Don’t wait, order your copy of this reprint now.