- Product # 070964
- Type Paperback
- ISBN 978-1-56158-953-1
- Published Date 2008
- Pages 224
If you've been searching for just the right beading book, here it is - with all the tips, techniques and great projects to help you get started.
From earrings and necklaces to bracelets and embellished clothing, Bead Simple
features 50 marvelous projects you can learn to make in no time.
You'll find everything from simple, accessible projects for beginners to more elaborate, sophisticated designs for those seeking a challenge - and everything in between.
From choosing tools and materials to mastering techniques for almost any type of jewelry or embellishment, Bead Simple covers it all. Here are a few examples of what you'll learn how to make:
- Modern Drop Earrings, Vintage Button Earrings, Starburst Earrings, Circle Deluxe Earrings
- One-Strand Necklace, Memoir Necklace, Vintage Pin Necklace, Tiered Necklace, Woven Collar Necklace
- Charming Pendant, Modern Drop Pendant, Starburst Pendant, Ribbon Choker
- Sparkle Cocktail Brooch, Floral Galore Brooch, Glitter Barrette, Vamp Hair Comb
- Sparkle It! Ribbon Trim and Accessories, Handbag Charm, Beaded Belt, Holiday Ornaments
For each project, three different variations are included - for a total of 150 designs. Plus 40 of the author's favorite designers have each contributed their own spin-off piece, to take her ideas in some very creative new directions.
No matter what your style, there's wide array of stunning designs to choose from - enough bright ideas to make you sparkle from head to toe. And, of course, you can choose the colors, length, (and even design elements) to create a piece that's just right for you.
If you've always wanted to try your hand at making jewelry just the way you want it, here's a book that will guide you through each step, from start to finish.